The Orsus Group’s 2017 Resolutions
New Year’s Resolutions are incredibly popular for people to set for themselves. A new year presents goals and opportunities to strive for. According to Statistic Brain, here’s some interesting facts concerning New Year’s Resolutions and how popular they are:
- 41% of Americans usually make New Year’s Resolutions
- 17% of Americans infrequently make New Year’s Resolutions
- People who explicitly make resolutions are 10 times more likely to attain their goals than people who don’t explicitly make resolutions
The Orsus Group’s Resolutions
Here at the The Orsus Group our team is very excited for the new year! Check out a few of our resolutions below.
- My New Year’s Resolution is to say yes and be more open to different things because you never know what opportunities you miss by saying no. – Arion R.
- My New Year’s Resolution is to expand my knowledge, and to balance my health, home, and work. CARPE DIEM! – Michelle H.
- My resolutions for the year are to read more, balance my personal and professional life, grow stronger spiritually, travel more, and discover a few new hobbies. – Mia G.
- My resolution is to take better care of myself and get more organized. – Jackie A.
- My New Year Resolution is to increase my revenue and be the best me that I can be in 2017. – Jennifer A.
- My New Year Resolution is to become more organized! – Karen T.
- My New Year Resolution is to ensure Peace, Love and Happiness! – Courtney P.
- My New Year resolution is to help my team anyway I can in preparing and educating them to meet their own professional goals.- Natalie G.
Happy New Year on behalf of The Orsus Group and we wish you the best of luck achieving your resolutions!