The way people work is changing.
The pressures on organizations are increasing. From environmental pressures such as increasing globalization, rapid technological change, and tougher competition; organizational changes such as new organizational alliances and new hierarchies and structures, changes in the workforce, including employees’ priorities, capabilities, and the demographics. Human Resources plays a critical role in navigating this new world.
To assist you in navigating these challenges, here are some links we believe will be helpful to you in managing your organization’s human resources.
- Affordable Care Act
- American Disabilities Act
- Michigan Employment Relations Commission
- Pure Michigan Talent Connect
- US Department of Labor
- US Family Medical Leave Act
- US Wage and Hour Division
- EEOC Requirement
- FCRA Rights in Espanol
- Fair Credit Reporting Act
- A Summary of Your Rights Under the FCRA
- Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) Guidance on Use of Criminal Records (4/25/2012)
- What you should know about the EEOC and Arrest and Conviction Records
- New York Article Correction law 23-A
- Vermont Fair Credit Reporting Statute
- State FCRA Form – New Jersey
- State FCRA Form – Washington